Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Excelent!

You did a great job with drawing the characters, animating the characters, and I was very impressed with your use of perspective during the lightcycle portion.

Please, for the love of [major religious figure], keep contributing.

AEIAEIAOU AEIAEIAOU

IEAIAIO

IDEALIZATION
-d -l -z -t -n
IEAIAIO

You're doing it wrong.

Decent everything else though

Eurritimia responds:

I had no idea IEAIAIO meant idealization. If I ever had known about it, this flash would never exist.

BrookSide: The Hum BrookSide: The Hum

Pretty Great.

The animation and music was pretty great; much better than a lot of other stuff on the site.

I would wait until you have an actually funny idea before you make another movie, though.

Lil' Stench Lil' Stench

Wh-Wh-What?

I didn't really get it, but the animation was better than others that i have seen.

[KK] Doctor Faggot Ep.4 [KK] Doctor Faggot Ep.4

Did not like :(

yet another thoughtless, shitily drawn, homophobic piece of crap flash from [KK]

I would recommend a hiatus, and possibly disbanding the Kitty Krew until you have better animation skills, and stuff that is funny or at least enjoyable.

SAK responds:

Thoughtless?!? I put tons of thought into this u fagit!

Caveman Preview Caveman Preview

Plus Plus ++

The animation was really smooth. I really like that.

I also like the spider in his hair.

Good luck with your class!

Phobotech responds:

Thanks, it ended just today! Semester completed! :D

Thanks very much!

TheUnsuspectingCollection TheUnsuspectingCollection

if it's all you, how is it a collab?

Let's see... this is... Stickfigures on crack minus the funny, minus the decent art, plus crappier audio. i think that's about right.

next time you think you have something funny for newgrounds, just don't.

RagingBananas responds:

Decent art? Stick figures on crack is black lines with circles for heads/ Crappier audio? Plz, Homer Simpson going "AH" is the only sound in that flash.

Spacman test Spacman test

pretty good

I too hope to see this finished. The animation is good and there is great potential. keep up the good work.

Loading86 responds:

I hope so too, just working on it now so hopefully within the next few days I'll have some linework up

Thanks Shreve

My first anim! My first anim!

Not bad.

next time, add a preloader. if you just download the newgrounds one, its almost no trouble at all.

Jerry Jerry

That was really sad.

it was a good animation, but it was really sad.